For one to get easily spotted by employers and hrs, CV placement is a very important factor on our website.
What is CV placement?
CV placement is a package which categorizes you to a group of candidates which you find fit according to your needs. This means each of the candidates is given a chance to choose how their CV is to be placed on the website.
Types of CV placement and their features
- Basic Posting
- A candidate will have a chance to post a CV for free
- CV can be viewed by employers when they search that category selected by candidate
- CV appears on searches according to region selected by candidate.
2. Volunteer Posting
- Volunteer posting place your CV in a group of people who are ready to work at any given allowance or sometimes nothing.
- CV is placed with a red badge
- This will benefit a member from getting experience for doing jobs.
- It adds a chance of getting employed as most employers like to employ known candidates.
- It is easy to get a post somewhere else for a good salary rather than one who has no job and stays home.
- Easy to get Connection with other people from other companies not compared to one who waits for a job at home.
- Easy to be invited for interview and get internship post as Volunteers are risk free to employers loss.
4. Top featured posting
- It includes all features of basic posting.
- CV is given badge of being Featured.
- CVs are placed top on searches, This means During a search on particular category suppose it is accounting, A search will show Top featured CVs, followed by the basic posting CVs.
- Featured CVs appear twice that is on top and in between the searches.
- Its the best of all. It has less competition and gives a high chance of popularity from the rest of types of CV placement.
Note: We do not guarantee employment position in any company. What we do is get you exposed and be noticeable to the top employers in the country. This means when they see your CV and have a demand for you at that time, they will call you.