- BBQ facilities Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Pub crawls Additional charge
- Badminton equipment
Food & Drink
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press Additional charge
- Shoeshine Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Business centre Additional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Grocery deliveries Additional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
About the Property
Set in Mbeya, Fq Hotel Mbeya offers a bar and shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service.
All guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hot tub. The units at Fq Hotel Mbeya feature air conditioning and a desk.
The accommodation offers a buffet or American breakfast.
We speak your language!
Room prices range from Tsh 50,000 (25$) to Tsh 100000 (50$)
Muungano street Forest ya zamani, Mbeya, Tanzania –