What is Brela?
BRELA – Business Registration and Licencing Agency
ORS – Online Registration System
Just as from the given abbreviations above, Brela is a Tanzanian government agency under the ministry of Industry and Trade. It is generally responsible for registration of Business Names and companies to be recognized as legal working businesses in Tanzania.
Upon searching you may come across the term Brela ORS, If you don’t understand its quite confusing. It simply means Brela Online Registration System
In this article I am going to share with you important details about Brela which regard the company registration, business names and most commonly asked questions about brela.
To make the details short. I will share with you the necessary links of which they will direct you to the query you are trying to find out on Brela.
Links and Shortcuts
- Brela login Shortcut
- How to create an account on Brela , Register a Business Name.and checking the status
- How to register a new company and knowing the status of your application
- How to Update existing company information on Brela ORS
- How to Register Services and TradeMarks
- How to register Patent with Brela ORS
- Brela fees of Registration
- Brela Forms *(eg. Form 14A, Brela form 14B, Form 210B, Form 210C )
Suppose you have not found what you are looking for in regard to Brela, You may use these numbers to contact the office representatives for more clarifications.
Call Center – +2255 (0) 22 2212800
Telephone – +255 (0) 22 2181344